Oxford Rd., Charlton, Ma.
2900 sq.ft. 1.53 acres
Presented by Borggaard Development , LLC
Specifications and allowances
- Position of house: To be determined by Builder.
- Poured concrete 10” with footings – per
- Basement and garage floors poured 4” concrete
- Exterior walls damp proofed with foundation coating.
- Perimeter drain installed around perimeter of house.
Concrete walkway from
driveway to front steps.
Steel insulated door
with sidelights and decorative trim.
Front steps- Pre-cast
concrete, railings per code.
Shrubs with mulch, loam and seed all disturbed areas.
- Exterior sheathing-plywood on side walls, floors, and
- 9’ Ceilings on 1st floor.
- Cathedral ceilings in Family room and Master Bedroom.
- Trey ceiling in Dining room, along with decorative
- Designer pillars in entranceway from Family room into
- Huge, spacious master bedroom with master suite and
large walk in closet.
- Master bath to have 2 separate sinks and vanities along
with large soaking tub and separate shower.
- Masonry fireplace with Custom Trim package.
- Main staircase with oak treads and handrails with painted
- Walls – imperial board with smooth skim coat
plaster. 2 coats paint from builders selections.
- Textured ceilings and closets.
- Walls to be painted 2 coats from builder’s selection.
- Six panel interior doors.
- Closets to have white wire closet shelving.
- Attic access: pull down or walkup according to plan.
- Trim package-see Builder(floor boards,casing,etc…)
- Fiberglass architectural roof shingles , 25 year warranty
- Vinyl clad windows with Low E glass and Tilt wash
- Sidelight windows on each side of front entrance door.
exterior doors are Therma -Tru Smooth
Star . Front door to include sidelights. All Therma -Tru Smooth Star doors carry 20 year limited warranty
- Vinyl siding with Tyvek housewrap. Shutters on front
- Finish color from builder’s selection
Professional landscape design in front of
house. All disturbed areas to be loomed and seeded, mulched as needed.
Paved driveway, two coats
- 16 x 14 pressure
treated rear deck
- Hardwood floors in Foyer, Living room, dining
room, and stairs ($6.25 sq. ft. allowance)
- Carpet and padding in family room, bedrooms,
and upstairs hallway. ($ 18sq.yd.)
- Tile in bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, and mud
area near garage.
- See Allowances at bottom
Kitchen and Bath
Kitchen cabinets, vanities & countertops:
Appliances: $1000 to include range, range
hood, and dishwasher.
Plumbing fixtures- from Builders selections.
60 gallon Super Stor indirect hot water heater
Laundry plumbing connections per plan
Two exterior faucets
Master bathroom with whirlpool soaking tub.
2 zone Hydro-Air (by Oil) and roughed for
Central air conditioning
Fixture allowance: $700 – to include
interior and exterior lights including door bell and transformer and all light bulbs.
200 Amp underground service.
5 recessed lights
5 locations for CATV (positioned at buyers
5 locations pre-wired for telephone (positioned
at buyers discretion)
Washer/Dryer: Electric (220 line) hookup.
Electric garage door opener for 2 garage
Security system – rough
Central vacuum system – rough
Electric garage door openers.
Smoke detectors and outlets installed per code
Mirrors and bathroom accessories (towel racks, etc.) not included
Private septic system.
One year builder’s warranty plus manufacturers’
– The builder reserves the right to change the specifications without notification
– All prices subject to change
– Any and all changes must be agreed upon by all parties in writing
– Any and all upgrades or options will require payment in full prior to start
– Buyer may select custom items for installation in the home if agreed to by
all parties and within the designated timeframe
– Builder reserves the right to select the item if the timeframe is not adhered
– Any options added “at cost” by the vendor will be billed directly
to the buyer and must be paid in the timeframe deemed appropriate by the vendor.
– All allowances are inclusive of sales tax
– Items such as mirrors, towel racks, shower doors and other bathroom accessories
are solely the responsibility of the buyer
– Options, upgrades and additional items must be attached to the Purchase &
Sales Agreement in the form of an Addendum and must include costs
– No other suppliers, contractors or subcontractors other than those permitted
by the builder directly will have access to the premises prior to closing
– All photos, drawings and renditions in this packet are for illustrative purposes
only – details and characteristics may vary. All dimensions are approximate.