Lot 9 “The Stonecrest” 2,333
Specifications and allowances *
Brick paver walkway with bluestone stairs leading to front door.
Red brick faced front steps; railings per code.
Therma-Tru Smooth-star insulated front entrance door with deadbolt.
Includes sidelights and transom window above.
Custom front entrance trim package. Includes decorative pilasters and pediment mantle
Professionally landscaped. Includes-Shrubs with mulch, loam and seed all disturbed areas.
Underground sprinkler system.
Exterior sheathing: Floors- ¾ AdvanTech Sturdy floor , Sidewalls- 7/16 OSB,
Roof- ½“ Plywood CDX fir.
9’ Ceilings on 1st floor.
Cathedral ceilings in Family room and Master Bedroom.
Borggaard Deluxe Trim package to include: 2-piece Crown moldings wrapping
Dining room, Foyer, and Living room, and upstarirs hallway.
Decorative archway with white columns sitting on top of half walls splitting kitchen to family room.
Front entry door trim package. Includes boxed out fluted pilasters and crown header
tying into crown molding wrapping the foyer. Foyer also including belly casing and decorative headers.
Decorative chair rail and picture framing (wainscoting) in Dining room, Front
Foyer, and along staircase walls.
Trey ceiling in dining room to include 2 piece crown molding.
47” Gas fireplace with custom trim package of double stack mantel with
7 3/4" baseboard trim in Foyer, Dining Room, Living Room and Kitchen.
5 1/4" baseboard trim everwhere else(Study,1/2bath,upstairs bedrooms)
Skylight windows in family room.
Main staircase with oak treads and handrails with white painted balusters.
Walls – imperial board with smooth skim coat plaster.
Textured ceilings and closets.
Walls to be painted - two coats from builder’s Sherwin Williams selection.
Trim work to be painted with Oil-base enamel.
Masonite six panel interior doors. Solid doors in all bedrooms and baths,
Full glass panel door in Study.
Closets to have white wire closet shelving.
Attic access: pull down (according to plan)
Fiberglass architectural roof shingles (IKO Cambridge), 25 year warranty
- Walls- 3.5” R-13 with Vapor barrier
- Ceilings R-30, basement ceiling R-19
- Tyvek (or equivalent) exterior wrap
- Vinyl clad windows with Low E argon, Tilt wash, J channel, built in grills, and screens.
- Sidelight windows on each side of front entrance door with built in grills, transom window above
front door. (per plan)
- 2 skylight windows in family room.(per plan)
- All exterior doors are Therma -Tru Smooth Star- carries 20 year limited warranty.
- French door exiting basement.(per plan)
- Garage doors- Clopay Insulated Overhead doors with Raised panels.
- Lift master garage door openers(Model # 3280) with Control panel, Security 3-button remote
control plus outside keypad panel.
- Schlage doorknobs and handles.
- Vinyl siding (Certain Teed) with Traditional Super Corner on house corners and crown moldings with keystones on front windows.
- 5 ½” white trim (water table) along front bottom side of house.
- Raised panel shutters –per plan
- Tyvek house wrap.
- Aluminum gutters.
- Professional landscape design in front of house. All disturbed areas to be loomed and seeded, mulched
- Paved driveway, two coats
(base and top coat)
- Composte decking with Vinyl rails- rear deck
- Hardwood floors - 3 1/4" Red Oak (Grade:Select or Better) in Foyer
,Living room,Dining room, Kitchen, stairs and upstairs hallway.
- Carpet and padding in family room, bedrooms
- Tile in bathrooms, laundry, and mud areas (per plan).
Kitchen and Bath
cabinets, bathroom vanities and countertops (see allowances)
- Sink to be stainless steel under mount and pull-out faucet.
- Appliances: to include range, range hood, and dishwasher.(see allowances)
- Kohler Plumbing fixtures- from Builders selections.
- White Kohler fixtures, or equal from Builder’s selections.
- Master bath includes Fiberglass shower and whirlpool soaking tub.
- Secondary Bath has fiberglass tub/shower.
- Faucets- Kohler from builder’s selections.
- Rough plumb in basement for future use.
- Laundry plumbing connections per plan
- Two exterior faucets- or as per plan.
- 2 zone heating system by oil.
- Concord condensers and Honeywell zone controls.
- Central air conditioning.
- 275 gal oil tank
- Fixtures– to include interior and exterior lights including doorbell and transformer and all light bulbs (see
- 200 Amp underground electrical service .
- 8 recessed lights (positioned at buyers discretion)
- 5 locations for CATV (positioned at buyers discretion)
- 5 locations pre-wired for telephone (positioned at buyers discretion)
- Washer/Dryer: Electric (220 line) hookup- per plan
- Security system – rough
- Central vacuum system – rough
- Surround sound in Family room - rough
- Electric garage door openers (Includes outside keypad)
- Smoke detectors, carbon monoxide, and electrical outlets installed per code.
and bathroom accessories (towel racks, etc.) not included
- Public water
- Public sewer
- One-year builder’s warranty plus manufacturers’ warranties.
- The builder
reserves the right to change the specifications without notification.
- All prices subject to change.
- Any and all changes must be agreed upon by all parties in writing.
- Any and all upgrades or options will require payment in full prior to start of construction/installation.
- Buyer may select custom items for installation in the home if agreed to by all parties and within
the designated timeframe.
- Builder reserves the right to select the item if the timeframe is not adhered to.
- Any options added “at cost” by the vendor will be billed directly to the buyer and
must be paid in the timeframe deemed appropriate by the vendor.
- All allowances are inclusive of sales tax.
- Items such as mirrors, towel racks, shower doors and other bathroom accessories are solely the
responsibility of the buyer.
- Options, upgrades and additional items must be attached to the Purchase & Sales Agreement in
the form of an Addendum and must include costs.
- No other suppliers, contractors or subcontractors other than those permitted by the builder directly
will have access to the premises prior to closing.
- All photos, drawings and renditions in this packet are for illustrative purposes only – details
and characteristics may vary.
- All dimensions are approximate.